We launched our first lab a few hours ago.
Tens of us tried it and now is the time to tell us how did we do
Try to answer the questions below as much comprehensively as you’d like. We, at rootsh3ll, lOOOVE to read long descriptive posts from you!
- How was the latency for you. Both GUI and Terminal
- Did the Labs load in time? Consider login time, lab details response time.
- How long did you take to crack the WPA2 key? mind sharing a screenshot of “Verify Flag” section confirmation.
- How much would you rate this lab for difficulty, on a scale of 1-10. Considering it was targeted towards absolute WiFi beginners.
- Would you like an extended version of this lab next? Like network vulnerability scanning and exploiting the client rootsh3ll Labs’ network?
- What’s your suggestions of improvement to the WiFi lab?
Congratulations to both of you. As a reward for your valuable feedback and performance I’d like to reward you a custom title on Forums. Like the one I have under my name: “co-founder”, and students have “beta user”.
Let us know what you want your title to be
NOTE: Make sure not to reveal actual WPA2 key in the response. Rather use “Verify Flags” tab’s s screenshot to confirm your lab completion.
Thanks a lot to everyone who took their time in trying our offering and helping us even furtheer by providing valuable feedback. This is umatchable. Thank you all for your time and interest in us